HELLO Students and Parents of Childress High School and community members.
Here you will find information on issues of importance to your children such as bullying, social media safety, mental health awareness, emotional ups and downs, as well as guidance about your future!!
You will find information and links to college and career exploration, scholarship and financial aid applications, local scholarship forms, and other post-secondary awareness tips.
It is my hope that you will find my site information useful and that you will find a wealth of information on how to find answers to your questions. If I can't find an answer, I hope to help you find someone who can. Thanks for visiting and be sure to check out the VIDEOS & LINKS to scholarship deadlines in September as well as to Apply Texas, College for all Texans and Achieve Texas, VIDEOS & sites to help you begin your college preparedness journey!!
Remember, if you have questions after visiting this site, please give me a call at 940.937.6131 ext. 4040 or you may email me at email@example.com
13 Reasons Why…
You Should Talk to Your Guidance Counselor...
- You are thinking of hurting yourself
- You have been or are being hurt
- You are thinking of hurting someone else
- You know someone who is in one of the above situations
- You are feeling worried or anxious or sad the majority of the time
- Someone is threatening you
- You are feeling isolated and alone
- You are feeling not in control of your situation, at home or at school
- You are having trouble getting along with others...family or friends
- You are experiencing addiction
- You need help setting healthy goals for your future
- Any other reason!! There is help out there, all you have to do is ask...
My door is always open...for students and parent too! Please call me at 940.937.6131 ext. 4040 if you have questions or for parents, you need to discuss your child's education or well-being.
I look forward to talking with you!
Texas Financial Aid Information Center
Toll Free number to help answer questions dealing with Financial Aid and completing the FAFSA:
First ACT TEST DATE of 2018-19 is September 8th!! Registration DEADLINE is Friday, August 10th. Go to www.actstudent.org to register for the test. If you need an ACT Waiver to pay for your test, and you receive free or reduced lunches to qualify, be sure to see Mrs. Piper!!
**Also be sure to attend the Chad Cargill workshop if possible to get prepared!!